Notman House is a Tech hub that offers a strong community of founders, developers, investors, community organizers and corporate partners. Its physical hub has over 20 offices (115 sq. ft. and more) available for technology-focused startups, one of Montreal’s coolest cafés open to the public and larger spaces perfect for meetings, events and flex desk offers.
Being part of the Notman community means
- Up to 12h free access to conference rooms
- 50% discount on rentals of event spaces
- 15% off at our on site café: Café OSMO
- 10% reduction at certain merchants on Boulevard Saint-Laurent
- 24h access to the campus
- Domiciliation address
- Access to communal areas (kitchen, fridge, lounge area, etc.)
- Access to the Google for Startups community and services
- Access to our office hours programming with Google, Fasken, Real Ventures, etc.
- Access to Notman programmation and partner events (workshop, lunch & learn, office hours)
- Access to our hosted acceleration programs: Techstars AI, Founder Fuel, AI4Good, Startup in Residence and Cooperathon.